Sacramento City and County will distribute close to $100-million in emergency rental assistance with payments going directly to landlords. On this webinar, learn about the different rental assistance programs, their requirements, the application timeline, and required documentation.
This event will help rental housing providers across Sacramento County navigate the requirements and answer critical questions:
- Are there programs that will fully pay off rent arrears or do I have to forgive a portion of rent?
- Can landlords apply directly?
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- Can a tenant/landlord participate in multiple rental assistance programs?
- Can a tenant on monthly federal assistance like Section 8 apply for emergency rental assistance
- MaryLiz Paulson, Assistant Director Homeless Innovations at the Sacramento Housing & Redevelopment Agency
- Mallori Spilker, CAA Senior Vice President of Public Affairs
They will discuss the state and local rental assistance programs in Sacramento and provide owners with the information they need to work with their residents and obtain relief under the Sacramento Emergency Rental Assistance Program.
Cost: $20 member / $59 for non-members
Qualifies for 1 unit CCRM Continuing Education Credit
WARNING This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of California Apartment Association in accordance with section 113P of the Copyright Act 1968 (“Act”). The material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further reproduction or communication of this material by you may be subject of copyright protection under the Act.
© 2021 California Apartment Association