Identification, Prevention, Treatment, and Legal Compliance
Bedbugs have fast become the number one pest challenge for multi-unit rental housing properties. In this multi-part webinar, you’ll learn why there has been bug resurgence and what that means for rental housing owners and managers.
The Biology View: A board-certified entomologist will provide insight about bedbug biology and identification, bites and symptoms, and prevention and control measures.
The Exterminators View: A licensed pest control operator will explain how to tell bedbugs apart from other pests, the pros and cons of different bedbug treatment options, as well as information about how to properly prepare for treatments.
The Legal View: CAA legal counsel will also provide an overview of new legal requirements property owners are subject to related to bedbugs, and the CAA forms to help you comply.
- How to identify a bedbug infestation
- Why bedbugs are challenging to control
- How bedbug infestations start
- Treatment options for eradicating bedbugs
- Who is responsible treating infestations
- Mandatory bedbug disclosures
- CAA bedbug forms
- Whitney Prout, Policy and Compliance Counsel at California Apartment Association
- Gail M. Getty, Board Certified Entomologist, Getty Entomological Research and Consulting
- Tami Stuparich, Vice President for California American Exterminator
Qualifies for 2 Units of CCRM Continuing Education Credit
Class Duration: 1 Hour, 26 Min
Cost: $59 Member or $89 Non-Member